Make room in your schedule to discover the results of Rehabilitation Services Administration’s technical assistance and demonstration projects, explore lessons learned, and get insights on ideas for the future.
The first set of webinars in the RSA Technical Assistance and Demonstration Projects Virtual Series: “Results and Reflections” was just released by the Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA) and National Council on Rehabilitation Training Materials (NCRTM).
Mark Schultz, RSA Commissioner, and John Connelly from the Council of State Administrators of Vocational Rehabilitation (CSAVR) welcome and congratulate the projects as they kick-off the series with the Workforce Innovation Technical Assistance Center (WINTAC).
Every Thursday the NCRTM will release a new set of recorded webinars for you to access any time. All webinars are captioned and include a transcript.
Save the Date for “Results and Reflections”
July 9 – Welcome to the Series and Kickoff
- Welcome and Introduction: Mark Schultz, Commissioner, RSA and John Connelly, Director of Research and Grants, CSAVR
- Workforce Innovation Technical Assistance Center (WINTAC)
July 16 – Technical Assistance focused on Targeted Communities and Program Evaluation and Quality Assurance
- E3TC Vocational Rehabilitation Technical Assistance Center for Targeted Communities (VRTAC-TC) (Project E3)
- Technical Assistance Center for Program Evaluation and Quality Assurance (PEQA)
July 23 – Technical Assistance focused on Services to Students and Youth with Disabilities
- National Technical Assistance Center on Transition (NTACT)
- Youth Technical Assistance Center on Transition (Y-TAC)
July 30 – Demonstration Projects
- Career Pathways for Individuals with Disabilities (CPID)
- Innovation Fund: Transition Work-Based Learning
- Automated Personalization Computing Project
August 6 – Technical Assistance focused on Services to American Indians and Older Individuals who are Blind
- American Indian Vocational Rehabilitation Training and Technical Assistance Center (AIVRTTAC)
- Older Individuals who are Blind Technical Assistance Center (OIB-TAC)